Reliance Jio today announced a big change in Reliance Jio offerings and announced the Jio Prime Plan. In a press conference today, Mukesh Ambani announced that reliance Jio historically crossed 100 million customer mark. Every single second on average Jio added 7 customers to it’s network. Just within 170 days reliance Jio crossed 100 million customers and broken many records.
Every single day a Jio customer makes more than 200 minutes of calls. Jio customers consumed more than 100 crore gigabytes of data in last month only. Indian is now on number one spot in the whole world in mobile data usage. By the end of the 2017 jio will reach to the 99% of the Indian population. All towns and villages will be connected to the jio network.
Adding to that he announced Reliance Jio Prime membership for the existing customers. The Prime Membership enrollments will start from 1st April and end on 31st April 2017. New customers can also join Jio Prime Membership if you buy a connection before 31st March.
“Update – There is a confusion all around the web. Existing users will not get FREE unlimited Data by just paying 99 rupees. Every Jio Prime member has to pay 303 rupees a month to enjoy unlimited data.”
Below are the points about the Jio Prime Plan which you need to know –
- You have to spend a small amount of 99 rupees to join Jio Prime Membership.
- The plan will be of 303 rupees per month.
- The deadline to join Jio Prime membership is 31st March 2017
- Domestic calls to all networks will be FREE for whole year.
- Jio will provide 20% more data from every telecom provider in coming time.
- Use Jio app or official jio website to enroll for Jio Prime membership. Or visit the nearest Jio store.
Mukesh Ambani also confirmed that Jio will keep on announcing big surprises in the coming time.
Let us know what you think about these changes in the comment section below.